My Gaming Computer Parts I Ordered

My Gaming Computer Parts I Ordered Tube. Duration : 5.93 Mins.



************Check out my BLOG: xmyles.com ******************* I go in explaining why I did not make a video on friday.On a Good note I tell you what parts I ordered for my new computer and why. Hopefully you guys enjoy! RAM: www.newegg.com PSU: www.newegg.com Harddrive: www.newegg.com PCU: www.newegg.com MOBO: www.newegg.com

Keywords: computer parts, hafx build, windows, gaming, blog, sl33plezz, gaming computer, chewy, computer game, ubuntu, computer builds, how to build a computer, laptop, gameplay, ati, nvidia, core, drive, amd, notebook, ram, asus, graphics, geforce, duo, monitor, quad, mod, setup, dual, usb, ultra, cpu, radeon, acer, computers, settings, desktop, memory, games, rig, case, review, extreme, sli, benchmark, custom, card, aspire, fps

0 comments: