How to: Acer Aspire One Running Higher Than 1024x600 Resolution and use Panning on Windows XP

How to: Acer Aspire One Running Higher Than 1024x600 Resolution and use Panning on Windows XP Tube. Duration : 0.87 Mins.



Hi everyone. I think some people would like to know how to run higher resolution then the LCD actual support. OK, here is the question. As you can see in the video, my Acer Aspire One A150 originally runs up to 1024x600. Some of the programs I wish to run such as YouCam which require 1024x768 minimum, so which means my netbook won't open the program because it doesn't meets the requirement. Answer: Open Display Properties by right clicking on the desktop and choose Properties, or go to Control Panel and find it. Then Choose Settings tab, and choose Advanced. Then find Monitor tab and uncheck the "Hide modes that this monitor cannot display" Click OK and you will see more resolution for you to choose from. Another update: As mentioned in the comments, a1ctl is a good utility to do such job. Download it here. www.filesonic.com Hope this help. And for those who kept asking me for my wallpaper, it's my quick animation when I was bored, here's the link: www.filesonic.com It's not that good really. Just a simple GIF project I put together. It's kind of annoying because it rains too fast and makes me dizzy. I might make one snow next time..

Tags: acer, aspire, one, resolution, higher, notebook, laptop, screen, lcd, monitor, size, vga, out, hdmi, requirement, youcam, a150, a101, aoa

0 comments: